Romaco Noack blister packaging machines deliver reliable and accurate results meeting the highest standards in pharmaceutical packaging, renowned for efficiency, flexibility and ease of use. Versatile packaging for tablets, capsules or other solid dosage forms.
Cost-Effective Blister Packaging with Romaco Noack Unity 300
The Romaco Noack Unity 300 blister packaging line stands out as a highly efficient and cost-effective solution tailored for the low to medium-speed segment. Boasting an excellent price-performance ratio, this fully integrated monobloc comprises a single-track blister machine with rotary sealing and a continuous motion cartoner. The continuous working principle ensures maximum process reliability for packaging pharmaceutical solids into blisters and cartons.
Reliable Technology for Superior Blister Quality
The Unity 300 employs robust technology, guaranteeing first-class blister quality consistently. With a maximum output of 300 blisters and cartons per minute, the line achieves impressive Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) values. The modular line concept facilitates seamless integration with various track & trace systems and end-of-line packaging solutions, enhancing adaptability and future-proofing the packaging process.
Ergonomic, Energy-Efficient, and Compact Design
The Romaco Noack Unity 300 excels in ergonomic design, providing good accessibility and quick access to all components. Format changes are simplified with a poka-yoke design preventing incorrect assembly. The machine is energy-efficient, featuring a standby mode without OEE loss, an energy monitor for power and air consumption monitoring, and a housing made from 100% recycled plexiglass. Its compact design optimizes space utilization, making it an ideal choice for pharmaceutical packaging setups with limited space. The blister transfer station is remarkably compact, and the machine’s continuous working principle ensures a streamlined and efficient process.
2 year warranty for 8 hours daily shifts, from the date of the setting-up in your works. The warranty includes the replacement of all possible faulty parts in the above-mentioned period.
The defective part must be sent back to Pack-Engineering to be examined. The warranty is not valid if modifications have been made without acceptance from Pack-Engineering.
PEs warranty obligation is subject to the following:
- Preventive Maintenance Agreement signed by customer.
- Maintenance according to instructions
- Maintenance by approved technicians/operators
- Correct operation and installation
- Use of approved material.
- We offer everything from stand-alone packaging machines to complete modular packaging lines.
- The essence of Pack Engineering is that based on your company’s requirements, development phase and investment profile, we put together machines like LEGO to fit your company’s needs, while giving you the opportunity to grow with our Pack-E Flex solution.
- Modules on all packing lines, large and small, are all supplied from a single supplier, ensuring your business a cost-effective and reliable packing environment.
- We advise and put together solutions tailored to your production space. We draw up the solution in CAD to give you a complete line or machine layout. You also get the energy and consumption part of all layouts, so you know exactly what it costs to “operate” the packaging line.
If you need documentation, sales material and manuals, you can download them by adding your email adress below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the form.