CVC 1263 Bottle Unscrambler is designed to automatically feed bottles from a bin and place them upright onto a conveyor at speeds of up to 80 bottles per minute.
Efficiency Redefined with CVC 1263 Bottle Unscrambler
The CVC 1263 Bottle Unscrambler impresses with precision and speed, automating the seamless transfer of bottles from a bin to an upright position on a conveyor at speeds reaching 80 bottles per minute. A Siemens control system is seamlessly integrated with an intuitive HMI panel. The unscrambler offers a suite of options, including ionized air rinse with vacuum, a fallen bottle sensor with automatic return to the bin.
Robust Features for Bottle Handling Precision
The CVC 1263 comes equipped with standard features such as user-friendly touchscreen interface with instructions in two languages providing seamless machine operation. Safety is paramount with interlocked safety guarding, a low-level hopper sensor, and a bottle backlog sensor at the outfeed. The machine’s construction features Type 304 stainless steel for the bin, frame, and enclosure panels, while the air rinse nozzles are crafted from durable Type 316L stainless steel. Further reinforcing its commitment to safety and quality, the CVC 1263 is certified with CE standard PC safety guard and ISO 9001:2015.
Tailored to Your Needs for Bottle Unscrambling
For a tailored production experience, the CVC 1263 offers a range of optional features, including an ionized air rinse station, vacuum block detection assembly, reject assembly for upside-down or fallen bottles, 21CFR Part 11 compliance for regulatory adherence, OPC UA for data collection, a customizable conveyor, a 3-color stack light for visual signaling, and specialized bottle format changeover parts. With these options, the CVC 1263 Bottle Unscrambler stands as a versatile solution, meeting diverse production requirements with precision and efficiency.
2 year warranty for 8 hours daily shifts, from the date of the setting-up in your works. The warranty includes the replacement of all possible faulty parts in the above-mentioned period.
The defective part must be sent back to Pack-Engineering to be examined. The warranty is not valid if modifications have been made without acceptance from Pack-Engineering.
PEs warranty obligation is subject to the following:
- Preventive Maintenance Agreement signed by customer.
- Maintenance according to instructions
- Maintenance by approved technicians/operators
- Correct operation and installation
- Use of approved material.
- We offer everything from stand-alone packaging machines to complete modular packaging lines.
- The essence of Pack Engineering is that based on your company’s requirements, development phase and investment profile, we put together machines like LEGO to fit your company’s needs, while giving you the opportunity to grow with our Pack-E Flex solution.
- Modules on all packing lines, large and small, are all supplied from a single supplier, ensuring your business a cost-effective and reliable packing environment.
- We advise and put together solutions tailored to your production space. We draw up the solution in CAD to give you a complete line or machine layout. You also get the energy and consumption part of all layouts, so you know exactly what it costs to “operate” the packaging line.
If you need documentation, sales material and manuals, you can download them by adding your email adress below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the form.