Romaco Innojet is our granulation solutions designed to ensure a consistent and precise process that meets the highest standards in pharmaceutical production. With Romaco Innojet, you get advanced technology that enables efficient granulation of different materials.
Romaco Innojet Granulation Line
Romaco Innojet’s VENTILUS® technology offers a broad spectrum of applications, ranging from conventional drying processes with a high-shear mixer to innovative granulation, pelletizing, or hot melt coating. This technology provides customers with a standardized system solution tailored to individual needs, ensuring flexibility across various production scenarios.
Efficient Granulation Line Integration with Romaco Innojet
The Romaco Innojet Granulation Line (IGL) represents a groundbreaking integration of the High Shear Granulator with the fluid bed system Ventilus®, creating a multipurpose solids processing plant. This system accommodates batch sizes ranging from 40 to 1,000 liters, offering a comprehensive solution for wet granulation, drying, and particle coating. With Dr. hc. Herbert Hüttlin’s patented innovations, this closed and clean system ensures dust-free pneumatic product transfer, making it suitable for processing powder into granulated products. The ATEX safety features, including Ex-proof pressure shock resistance, cater to organic formulations, and the system is easily scalable for product development.
Features for Quality, Flexibility, and Compliance
The Romaco Innojet Granulation Line guarantees quality and simple scalability for product development, providing easy access to visualize the entire process. The system ensures consistent and fast wet transfer from high shear to fluid bed dryer, with shared spray systems for granulation and particle coating. Its maximum flexibility in batch capacity, exchangeable impeller blades, and automatic cleaning underscore its efficiency. The common GAMP control system facilitates flawless coordination, improving product flow and equipment use. The system is also 21 CFR part 11 compliant, ensuring compliance with MES integration and featuring common production and cleaning recipe control with central batch data for export.
2 year warranty for 8 hours daily shifts, from the date of the setting-up in your works. The warranty includes the replacement of all possible faulty parts in the above-mentioned period.
The defective part must be sent back to Pack-Engineering to be examined. The warranty is not valid if modifications have been made without acceptance from Pack-Engineering.
PEs warranty obligation is subject to the following:
- Preventive Maintenance Agreement signed by customer.
- Maintenance according to instructions
- Maintenance by approved technicians/operators
- Correct operation and installation
- Use of approved material.
- We offer everything from stand-alone packaging machines to complete modular packaging lines.
- The essence of Pack Engineering is that based on your company’s requirements, development phase and investment profile, we put together machines like LEGO to fit your company’s needs, while giving you the opportunity to grow with our Pack-E Flex solution.
- Modules on all packing lines, large and small, are all supplied from a single supplier, ensuring your business a cost-effective and reliable packing environment.
- We advise and put together solutions tailored to your production space. We draw up the solution in CAD to give you a complete line or machine layout. You also get the energy and consumption part of all layouts, so you know exactly what it costs to “operate” the packaging line.
If you need documentation, sales material and manuals, you can download them by adding your email adress below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the form.