The CVC 300 Wrap Labeler is built to apply pressure sensitive labels onto round containers. Ideal for nutraceutical, food, cosmetic and personal care markets. Our patented Self Set™ software has easy setup and wrinkle free labeling at the touch of a button.
Efficient Labeling for Diverse Industries
Set labels effortlessly with CVC SelfSet™ labeler. Just put your container on the conveyor, press a button, and speed adjustments for your next production run are instantly calculated. Easy automatic labeler setup!
SelfSet™ labeling machines are made exclusively by CVC, featuring advanced labeling tech. CVC engineers designed SelfSet™ for top-notch labeling performance. CVC SelfSet™ has an advanced microprocessor, surpassing all other labeling systems. It can also come with many other advanced features.
Innovative SelfSet™ Technology for Seamless Operation.
- No operator adjustment for product- or label sensor. CVC SelfSet™ labeler sets the perfect sensing position for each label and container size—no need to move the product or label sensor. Unlike other machines that take time and expert adjustments when changing labels or containers.
- Synchronizes speed for all moving parts.
As the first product passes the sensor, CVC SelfSet™ processor quickly scans and identifies product and label sizes, automatically setting dispensing point, speed, and label position in about three seconds. This makes changing products or labels fast and easy. With just one pass of any container, CVC SelfSet™ reads and sets speeds for all motors, allowing easy adjustment of labeling speed with a single touch.
- Automatic adjustment prevents wrinkles and misfeeds. SelfSet™ labels automatically without moving the sensor, preventing issues like short feeds or wrinkles. Save up to 50 jobs in memory and recall them with a push of a button. For a new job, run SelfSet™ and save it easily.
- Superior label placement accuracy.
CVC achieves precise label placement (up to ±1 mm or 1/32″) using calibrated stepper or servo motors and special product handling features.
2 year warranty for 8 hours daily shifts, from the date of the setting-up in your works. The warranty includes the replacement of all possible faulty parts in the above-mentioned period.
The defective part must be sent back to Pack-Engineering to be examined. The warranty is not valid if modifications have been made without acceptance from Pack-Engineering.
PEs warranty obligation is subject to the following:
- Preventive Maintenance Agreement signed by customer.
- Maintenance according to instructions
- Maintenance by approved technicians/operators
- Correct operation and installation
- Use of approved material.
- We offer everything from stand-alone packaging machines to complete modular packaging lines.
- The essence of Pack Engineering is that based on your company’s requirements, development phase and investment profile, we put together machines like LEGO to fit your company’s needs, while giving you the opportunity to grow with our Pack-E Flex solution.
- Modules on all packing lines, large and small, are all supplied from a single supplier, ensuring your business a cost-effective and reliable packing environment.
- We advise and put together solutions tailored to your production space. We draw up the solution in CAD to give you a complete line or machine layout. You also get the energy and consumption part of all layouts, so you know exactly what it costs to “operate” the packaging line.
If you need documentation, sales material and manuals, you can download them by adding your email adress below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the form.