Romaco Kilian are our reliable tablet pressing machines designed to deliver precise, consistent and high-quality tablets. With Romaco Kilian, you get advanced technology that ensures efficiency and reliability in your production process.
Romaco Kilian Tablet Press
The KTP 590X Tablet Press is designed to serve the alternating production needs, offering fast changeover between mono- and bi-layer tableting. This tablet press ensures high-speed tableting for both mono- and bi-layer tablet production, providing a perfect blend of flexibility and productivity. Its key purpose lies in enabling ad-hoc re-scheduling of the production plan, allowing for efficient and seamless transitions between different production modes.
Efficient Changeover Mechanism for Single-Layer Tablets
For single-layer tablets, the KTP 590X Tablet Press boasts a maximum output of 510,000 tablets per hour. Its optimized filling system accommodates products with various flow properties, allowing compression of tablets in any shape. The tablet press incorporates a self-learning control and regulation system, ensuring precise and consistent tablet production without the need for extensive manual intervention. The efficient changeover mechanism ensures a smooth transition from single-layer to bi-layer production and vice versa, eliminating the need for dismantling press stations or repositioning fill shoes.
Bi-Layer and Effervescent Tablet Production
In the realm of bi-layer tablets, the KTP 590X Tablet Press maintains a maximum output of 510,000 tablets per hour. It features full-size fill shoes for both layers, ensuring outstanding performance. To prevent cross-contamination between tablet layers, the tablet press integrates a vacuum system. For effervescent tablets, the press incorporates three press stations (tamping, pre-pressure, main pressure) to facilitate high-speed production. Utilizing special KILIAN “28/41” tooling for increased dwell time, the tablet press incorporates TabTrans – a tablet transfer system ensuring reliable and break-free tablet transfer to downstream equipment.
2 year warranty for 8 hours daily shifts, from the date of the setting-up in your works. The warranty includes the replacement of all possible faulty parts in the above-mentioned period.
The defective part must be sent back to Pack-Engineering to be examined. The warranty is not valid if modifications have been made without acceptance from Pack-Engineering.
PEs warranty obligation is subject to the following:
- Preventive Maintenance Agreement signed by customer.
- Maintenance according to instructions
- Maintenance by approved technicians/operators
- Correct operation and installation
- Use of approved material.
- We offer everything from stand-alone packaging machines to complete modular packaging lines.
- The essence of Pack Engineering is that based on your company’s requirements, development phase and investment profile, we put together machines like LEGO to fit your company’s needs, while giving you the opportunity to grow with our Pack-E Flex solution.
- Modules on all packing lines, large and small, are all supplied from a single supplier, ensuring your business a cost-effective and reliable packing environment.
- We advise and put together solutions tailored to your production space. We draw up the solution in CAD to give you a complete line or machine layout. You also get the energy and consumption part of all layouts, so you know exactly what it costs to “operate” the packaging line.
If you need documentation, sales material and manuals, you can download them by adding your email adress below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the form.